Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Breaking news!!

Wonder Woman in Man of Steel 2!!

   It is official folks! We have just been hit with a bomb today announcing that Wonder Woman will be making an appearance in "Man of Steel 2". We all know that awhile back 3 woman went in to audition for a un-confirmed female role, the actresses being; Olga Kurylenko, Gal Gadot, and Elodie Yung. There can only be one for this role though and Gal Gadot has been the lucky one!

(Olga Kurylenko, Gal Gadot, Elodie Yung)


    Gal Gadot is best known for her roles in the Fast and Furious franchise, a lot people are not very happy about this choice but I am hoping and expecting her to do a great job. Lets hope she proves me right! What do you guys make of this casting choice? Happy about it, not so happy about it? Let me know!


Fast 7 troubles....

   With the untimely passing of Paul Walker Fast 7 finds itself in between a rock and a hard place...there has been talks of Universal considering starting from scratch. I think this is a good option for them. Again have to wait and see. What so you guys think they should do?

Man of Steel 2



   In a recent interview with Ben Affleck he was what its like to work with Zach Snyder and he replied with..."What I'll say is that I really like Zach. From what I've seen of what's Zach is doing, it's made me very excited. One of the nice things about being an actor in that movie is they show you all the stuff before anyone else gets to see it. So all the sort of world-creation, and the take on the character and the other characters is really exciting. And at the end of the day, the truth is it's really directors that make movies work or not-especially these kinds of movies."  What I take from this is that Ben is putting a lot of trust in Zach and he really should. This movie is going to make or break his career after all. What do you take from this? Share your thoughts and let me know!

Fox and X-Force?

   Fox has been considering a possible X-Force movie...now I don't know anything about the comics but I can say as a X-men movie fan I am open to some more mutant action. What do you guys know of X-Force and what are your thoughts on this?

   That is all I have for you today, keep checking back for more news and unfoldings of Hollywood.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment