Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Muppets Most Wanted Movie Review!!!


    So I never saw the the movie that came before this...what can I say Muppets are not really my thing, but I tagged along for the ride anyways, and I must, not overly disappointed with the movie. For what it was, it was actually rather enjoyable, it had its charming moments, funny moments, and even the music was pretty good. Was catchy. I am not the demographic for this movie, but if your a kid at heart and can just live for the simple enjoyment of reliving childhood memories you should have a good time. If your have kids, I definitely recommend taking them to this. It will give you 2 hours of relaxation while they watch and maybe you will get swept up in it as well. I wont give away any spoilers but here is a basic run down on the plot, Kermit has a look a like that is a master criminal, he breaks from prison and takes over Kermit's life while Kermit goes to jail. And from there the random entertaining and whimsical moments begin. The film also has some great cameos that are fun to try and pick out. So for what it was I give the film a 7/10 and overall is a enjoyable time if your a kid at heart or have kids yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment