Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Batman and Robin REVIEW!

Batman & Robin Review


   Now its not everyday that a movie comes out that is so universally hated and just all around that it actually kills Batman for nearly 10 years before we got a reboot in Batman Begins. A friend and I were talking and this some how got brought up and I figured.."I know! I should do a blog on it!" So here it is...my opinion on this horrendous excuse for a Batman movie.
   Now the cast for this movie was not bad. If they were given a good script, plenty of time, and did not make this movie for the sole purpose of making and selling toys (yes this is in deed true, feel free to look into it) it could of been a ok movie. The action though, sucked, the script was in my honest opinion non existent, the props were so bad that I don't even know what else to say, and constant puns said by EVERYONE through out the movie was enough to make me rip my own ears off. This movie doesn't even a rank between 1-10 so I am going to make one up
   Freak-tastic-suck-age! 
   There you go folks, my short rant on one of the worlds worst movies ever put to film.

Bonus, here is someones attempt to make this movie look good in a short teaser trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment