Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

12/10 DVD Releases


Fast & Furious 6

   Upcoming to DVD on 12/10/2013 consists of Fast & Furious 6 and the following movies. If you were a huge fan of the previous movies then you will love this one, its absolutely action pack and fun. Everything youve liked about the past movie and more are here, give it a buy on DVD if you collect the franchise.

   Battle of the Year

   I never made into theaters for this one but I have heard that its a fun movie to watch if you like drama filled movies with epic dance-offs as the back drop for it. I have this on my Netflix list to watch as soon as its out so keep checking back for a review.

Despicable Me 2

   I LOVED this movie, the minions were hilarious, the moving forward story of the sequel gained it some points with me as well. If you really enjoyed the first one you more than likely will truly enjoy this one. As an animated movie and sequel I give it a 10/10.

Man of Tai Chi

   This movie as far as I know was a video on demand release at first that will be coming straight to DVD following. It never made into theaters, That being said, I have yet to see it and I have heard mixed things on it. If your on the fence and want to wait for my review keep checking back and I will get that up as soon as I can.

   Well folks that's all i have for you today, is there anything that stands out for your money as a must have on DVD? Agree with my short reviews? Let me know below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment