Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Upcoming movies and News!

11/05/2013
The Amazing Spider-Man 2!
                                 
   The Amazing Spider-Man 2 first official trailer has been released and I have to say this has made me so excited and I can't wait for this to hit theaters next year. The villains look awesome, the story is starting to look well thought out, like a lot of people I was worried about having so many villains in one movie but they seemed to put a lot thought into this and tied it together well, all in all I can't wait and I give this trailer 10/10!

   Fast 7


   We have gotten word from Universal today that has stated the following : "Right now, all of us at Universal are dedicated to proving support to Paul's immediate family and our extended Fast & Furious family of cast, crew and filmmakers. At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on Fast & Furious 7 for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise. We are committed to keeping Fast & Furious fans informed, and we will provide further information to them when we have it. Until then, we know they join us in mourning the passing of our deal friend Paul Walker." I am glad to hear this, Paul from my understanding was not just a great actor but an amazing person to connected with his fans, helped those in need and was liked as much off the screen as he was on. I do hope they fix and finish Fast 7 in honor of Paul Walker.

300 Rise of an Empire
   There was a new 300 Rise of an Empire trailer released today and I have to say it has me more excited than the first one. I loved 300 and I can't wait to see where they go from there in this one!

Warcraft!


   Warcraft has just released a casting list for their upcoming movie consisting of; Ben Foster, Travis Fimmel, Paula Patton, Toby Kebbell, Rob Kazinsky and Dominic Cooper. As you can see Colin Farrell is not on this list, but that doesn't mean he wont be in the movie, this casting list can just be showing additions to existing cast and I like this list a lot, its showing that they are taking this movie seriously and they should, to a lot of people much like comic book characters these are important to them and I'm excited to see it.

The Jungle Book WB
   Warner Bros announced that they, like Disney, are looking to bring a live action Jungle Book movie to the big screen...I am not too sure about this move for WB...Jungle Book since the release of the animated movie by Disney has been very synonymous with each other and if I was WB I wouldn't want to go to war with them on this particular movie. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment