Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Rise of the Planet of the Apes Review!


   Hey there folks, I just re-watched this movie and figured I would do a short review on my opinion of it, here we go!
   So this is a reboot of the classic Planet of the Apes movies and yes I am intentionally forgetting the 2001 attempt at this because well...it sucked! Here it starts with how they came to be and basically Caesar's raising's and where he came from. I personally really enjoyed this movie, it explained everything well, the characters were easy to get into and after re-watching I may have to go and buy this on Blu-Ray. Now I re-watched it because someone on twitter reminded me that there is a sequel to this movie coming in 2014, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. I am not overly excited for it but I am interested in where this may go so for this reboot of the classics I give it a 8/10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment