Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Lucy Movie Review!!!!

 
   Alright...so this review is a little behind but I heard it was a less than good movie so it got pushed down my list to see....now that I have though...ugh.
So Lucy stars Scarlet Johannson and is a movie about unlocking hidden potential in our breains through the introduction of a new chemical/drug. Is the premise good? Yes. Was the execution done correctly? No. The film was hard to follow and various scenes were too long. Even the acting to me seemed shoddy at best. Over all I had a less than good time watching this, everything about it except the syfy sequences was poorly done and the story seemed to be all over the place, even the ending was blah. 

Sadly I must give Lucy...2 Fedoras out of 10...by far the worst rating I have done so far.

   If you enjoyed this movie, more power to you. But from what i have gathered it was pretty universally disliked.

Talk about a misleading trailer -_-...

No comments:

Post a Comment