Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy Movie Review!!!!

   
   Guardians of the Galaxy!! Marvel has done it again...full on blown me away with great graphics and a fantastic origin story that gave me everything I needed to know about these characters that until this film I had never heard of. To give a little info on the film with out giving anything away, the film follows, for the most part, Start Lord and Gamora with Rocket and Grute as comedic relief and let me say now...they are the best part of the movie. Drax was a weak character and the actor was not overly great either but he worked for the limited screen time he had so no real complaints there. The story follows these misfits who get drawn together by a series of random events that get them locked up and forced to work together to escape. Wont say any more than that because...I hate spoilers...I will say that it is a great origin film that gives some history and context to the other Marvel films as well. 

I give Guardians of the Galaxy...
8.5 Fedoras out of 10!!!

   If your wondering why its not a higher score that's because the movie was not perfect, some scenes were dumb, others seemed out of place for me but over all it was a good Marvel film that introduced more of the vast cinematic world/universe they are trying to create.


No comments:

Post a Comment