Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Hugh Jackman Wolverine, Top Gun 2, and X-Men

Hugh Jackman

   

   Hugh Jackman in a recent interview has stated the following..."I don't know whether or not I will do this next movie. I am really proud of this movie and I am excited to develop something with Jim Mangold from the beginning because that was a great ride. That's exciting, to see what we come up with but I have a very expectation of what it would need to be for me to star in it and if it doesn't reach those, I won't be doing it." Basically he is saying as of right now he has no plans to return after "Days of Future Past" because either the script for the next movie isn't good enough for him or he is just trying to build hype...shall see I guess.

Bryan Singer X-Men:Apocalypse 

   After the recent news from Bryan Singer that Fox is bringing X-Men Apocalypse to the big screen following "DOFP" it has been confirmed that Bryan Singer himself is going to be directing it. Bryan was the director for the first 2 X-Men movies and in my opinion the best of first trilogy.

Top Gun 2 and Beverly Hills Cop

   After Jerry Bruckheimer has changed back to Paramount there has been news that he bringing back Top Gun and Beverly Hills Cop with Tom Cruise already signed for Top Gun. I don't know why he would want to bring both of these back at the same time if it was me I would do Top Gun first and see how it goes then work on Beverly Hills Cop. What about you guys?

Terminator : Genesis

   The new Terminator movie is in full casting swing now looking for a Sarah Connor and other known characters as well as being given an official title Terminator : Genesis.

The Rundown 2

   Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is supposedly in talks now to bring The Rundown 2 out, I honestly don't see the point. The first one was great and ended. Should leave it be, what about you guys? Excited for a sequel?

Frozen Takes #1 Box Office


   As the title says, after 3 weeks Frozen has finally past The Hunger Games and taken the #1 spot at the Box Office and I am not surprised by this, if you have followed me at all you know I loved this movie and its being a family animated movie does give it the edge because a lot of the time animated family movies tend to last longer in the theater. So get out there and see it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment