Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Vin Diesel in XXX 3??



   Vin Diesel has taken to his Facebook and Twitter over the past couple of days to announce that his latest works coming our way are going to be XXX 3 and a possible Riddick continuation since Universal has informed him that the newest one took No. 1 for DVD sales. Whether or not any of this is true is unclear but lets talk about the XXX 3 movie. I personally really enjoyed the first one, its has/had its problems to be sure but its a spy action flick. They all have their issues. After the second one with Ice Cube I lost a lot of love for it. With that said though, I would actually like to see Zander Cage/Vin Diesel come back for a third one, the CGI available now should make for some great stunts and action. Plus I still feel there is some promise to the franchise. Also from Diesel's Facebook came a 7 minute video of him dancing to a Katy Perry song and a Beyonce song, his caption/reason was to thank the fans for the support! I have attached the XXX trailer below for those that have not seen the film to help show you that you might as well see what I am talking about.



No comments:

Post a Comment