Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The life of Tupac movie??

(John Singleton)
   It seems close friend of Tupac and director of 2 Fast 2 Furious, John Singleton, is set to direct and work on a life of Tupac film. There is no word on the style or type of film yet, but with John being so close to Tupac and his family...I am kinda concerned that he might make Tupac seem like someone he wasn't. And that would just make for a boring movie in my opinion, if your going to make a documentary about someone's life...don't sugar coat it or hide anything, Tupac certainly wasn't afraid or ashamed of the life he led. Other than that though...I am not to sure how I feel about a Tupac movie, mostly because I am not a rap fan personally but he did have an interesting life...

No comments:

Post a Comment