Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Neighbors Movie Review!!!!

   So I finally had the chance to see Neighbors thanks to my GF wanting to see it for her birthday tonight. Honestly wish we had seen Godzilla instead....I was personally very underwhelmed by the movie, it to me did not live up to its hype. I won't lie, it had its funny moments and redeeming areas but over all I was not overly impressed and neither was the GF. Luckily I salvaged her outing with some dinner and my amazing charms *wink*.
   Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne were the only good comedic moments for me. Zac and everyone else from the frat did a great job but the comedy just fell flat for me more times than it worked. It could be because I don't enjoy that kind of company, parties, drugs, ect so I just couldn't relate with the characters... I don't think I am making the most sense at the moment but I can't really find the words to describe just how blah I found the film. And it has nothing to do with the cast, I thought the chemistry and comedic timing was spot on from everyone, one of Seth's better performances recently, although for me I am going to have to give Neighbors a....


6.5/10 Fedora's
   

No comments:

Post a Comment