Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Peter O'Toole, 22 Jump Street, Triple Nine cast

Peter O'Toole

 (Lawrence of Arabia)

(Most Recent I found)
   As some of you may have heard, Peter O'Toole has passed away at age 81, December 14 2013 in London, England. We have lost a true master of the silver screen, Peter O'Toole is widely regarded as one of the greatest actors to walk the earth, he was nominated 8 times for best actor in a lead role, tho he never won once his name is known along side the greatest people to bless us with the talents of his movies, some most recent being Troy, Stardust and Venus.He will be missed and remembered for years to come.

Indiana Jones

   Disney is taking over the world it seems, with there complete control over Indiana Jones in hand now Alan Horn with Disney made a comment that though they are wanting to make a new movie it is on there back burner at the moment and could be 2-3 years before he hear anything definitive, which I am ok with that so long as Star Wars is just perfectly amazing. Right? 

Interstellar Teaser

   Obviously this doesn't give much up about the movie, which I can live with that because the the synopsis sounds interesting and its just a teaser! And of course Christopher Nolan is directing and he has my support at all times!

Avatar Sequels


   It has been announced that Avatar is set to being filming in early 2014 in New Zealand, but that is not all. We are suppose to be seeing a yearly release of 1 film starting in 2016 with 2, 2017 with 3, and 2018 with 4. Now whether this actually happens is still in the air but I really hope it does follow in The Hobbits steps with one a year.

Terminator

   Yes folks that is right, Emilia Clarke has been announced as the new Sarah Connor for the up coming Terminator movie, Emilia as most should know is the actress from Game of Thrones who portrays Daernerys Targaryen or mother of dragons. I am unsure about this pick only because we haven't seen enough of her in major roles outside TV but hey she may surprise us and be fantastic.

Triple Nine Cast

   Triple Nine is a movie that has escaped me until recently, and from the picture above I am sure you can guess why it got my attention. The casting line up for this upcoming film is crazy stupid, the amount of talent about to bless this movie should make it outstanding! Starting from the Left, Casey Affleck, Chiwetel Ejiofer, Michael B. Jordan, Christoph Walktz and Cate Blanchett...that is a bomb shell of cast if I do say so, anyways, Triple Nine synopsis is as follows; will follow a group of crooks who plan to kill a police officer to divert attention away from a heist they are planning. For those that don't know, triple nine is the police distress call for immediate back needed. I think it may be very interesting and can not wait to see it.

22 Jump Street!

   The continued comedy of 21 Jump Street has finally gotten a trailer out and let me tell you I could not stop laughing, I am excited for this movie I loved the first one and even though the story seems plot for plot matched up with 21 Jump Street it works for me as a just a funny a comedy to enjoy and laugh at. So excited, what about you all?

Weinstein Comp/Miramax


The Weinstein Bros and Miramax are back together and they have dropped some major news for us to grab our attention, first! They are planning a Shakespear in Love sequel...I do not know why but meh, I loved the first one so will give a sequel a chance. Now 2nd! They are also planning a Rounders 2 and is sounds like Mat Damon and Edward Norton are excited for it, they are also in talks with Robert DiNero to portray the villain which I can dig that. So do you like these upcoming titles? Have some suggestions? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment