Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

The Amazing Spider-man Review!

The Amazing Spider-man Review!!

   I was a huge fan of the Sam Raimi films...minus the third one, that one was just horrible...flat out BAD. I was not one of the fan boys that was sad/mad that Spider-man was getting reboot though, that could be because I LOVE super hero movies so long as they are good of course. So needless to say I was excited for this movie and I can say after just re-watching it that I am totally not disappointed with this new reboot and telling of the Spider-man world. I thought Andrew Garfield was a perfect pick for a modern take on Peter Parker/Spider-man, Emma Stone plays her role as Gwen Stacey very nicely, and just everyone worked for this I thought. The story was enticing and for an origin story I thought it great, I have heard some say slow with un-needed characters/plot but I think it just leaves a lot open to expand and as we have heard recently Sony intends to do just that. The smart ass-ness of Peter/Spider-man I think works great and is/was something I thought was missing in the Sam Raimi telling so was happy to see that here. Over all I love this movie and obviously own it on DVD, 8/10! Can't wait for #2!  

No comments:

Post a Comment